Spero Counseling Services is excited to offer interactive and informational trainings for mental health professionals. We are an approved continuing education provider for licensed professional counselors (LPC #2702), licensed marriage and family therapists (LMFT #979), licensed clinical social workers (LCSW #7107) and Play Therapy (#18-568) in the state of Texas. We offer a variety of training opportunities at beginning, intermediate and advanced levels and all trainings are presented by seasoned professionals. A small group format is chosen to offer a relaxed and comfortable environment. Check out our training calendar for opportunities!
Why choose Spero for your educational needs?
- Great networking opportunity! Get to know professionals in your area by engaging in local training.
- We bring the professionals to you! We can’t be knowledgeable in every area of practice, so we bring the specialized professionals to you.
- Build your resource list! This is a great way to know who is in your area and their area of expertise.
- Small group format! Having a small group allows for more discussion and interaction.
- Convenient and cost effective! Can’t take off work to travel to a conference? No problem! Our trainings are conveniently located and we offer various schedules to accommodate the working professional. Check out our training calendar to see what works with your schedule.
All presentations are for the sole purpose of providing information to the public, and does not constitute endorsement or recommendation by Spero Counseling Services.