Spero Counseling Services has contracted with Between Two Homes®, LLC in order to expand our services to you.
This psychoeducational class meets twice for 3.5 hours each.
Part 1: The Adult Focuses on adult issues related to co-parenting and keeping children out of the conflict.
1. Working with the other household
2. Extended family/significant others
3. Suggestions for co-parenting
4. Adult grief
5. Conflict disengagement
6. Domestic violence
Part 2: The Child Focuses on child development and the needs of children growing up in two homes.
1. Children’s stages of development
2. Creating the dual home environment
3. Talking to the children
4. Children’s grief
5. Mistakes made involving children
6. Benefits of co-parenting
This class is open to any parent who would like to gain more skills and knowledge in co-parenting.
*** This class also meets court ordered requirements
NOW OFFERING GROUPS IN TWO LOCATIONS:
Plano and Denton
To register, please go to the following link: