Part 1: The Adult Focuses on adult issues related to co-parenting and keeping children out of the conflict.
1. Working with the other household
2. Extended family/significant others
3. Suggestions for co-parenting
4. Adult grief
5. Conflict disengagement
6. Domestic violence
Part 2: The Child Focuses on child development and the needs of children growing up in two homes.
1. Children’s stages of development
2. Creating the dual home environment
3. Talking to the children
4. Children’s grief
5. Mistakes made involving children
6. Benefits of co-parenting